The Future Leaders Development Program
The participants of the program work in teams of 10-12 students with 2-3 business executives. Each team deals with a real project of a selected NGO, NPO or social enterprise and makes innovative proposals with tangible results and social impact.
At the end of the program, each team provides a solution to current social challenges or issues. More specifically
the workshop deals with the following:
- Practice on “How to coach a team?”
- Presentation of a real business case of companies following coaching techniques in order to help students find a solution
- Outdoor activities, team building exercises
- Representatives of NGOs present the organization and the issues to be examined.
- Preparation of working plan by the teams
- Future Leaders teams work on the project at the NGOs site
- Future Leaders and Business Coaches are presenting their proposals to the board of the respective NGO
- Presentation of the work and experience of all project teams to the educational and business community in an event organized by Future Leaders
- Teams maintain follow ups with the NGOs in order to support the implementation of the business plan
- Program Cycles: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- In each cycle 2-4 projects are implemented.
The “Future Leaders” program at a glance:
- Future Leaders: +30 post-graduate students
- Business Coaches: +8 senior executives
- Non-Governmental Organizations: 3
- Future Leaders Program Total Duration: 11 days
- Main Venue: first four days
- Next seven days: Work on NGO project